Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Paragon moba gameplay
This is our 1st match https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FH14EE0mYzQ
Find all posts by this user
03-29-2016, 10:56 PM
This part 2 idk how noob knew I was in the jungle with two enemies but he helped me take down both of them https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_gPin6kvW0
03-30-2016, 08:04 AM
Lol my ward was active plus u were swinging at something so came in as backup

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
04-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Kerri and I both have copies of this now. I haven't played it much, just a few vs AI matches to find a character I like before I venture into a true match and get spanked. Any suggestions? I see a lot of people using Rampage but when I tried him I didn't like him all that much. Tried playing as Muriel and felt completely useless.

I also haven't bothered figuring out all the "harvester" aspects or what the different buffs are good for or not, nor have I bothered going to the forums to read up on them lol.

And the card system do I have to keep purchasing packs or what? I seem to have some pretty underwhelming decks and I can't tell if I'm exhausting cards or not. The only time I ever went into the "Deck" section in the menu's the game crashed on me :]

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
04-03-2016, 05:46 PM
you get new cards on lvl 3 and 5 of every hero lvl, and every 10,500 xp you can buy a pack suggest grinding through all champs to lvl 3 just for the extra cards as RNG likes to give out specific builds over randomness in consecutive packs.

harvesters are easy grab a lvl 1 key and the lil teardrop icons across the map 2 in friendly jungle one on left and right side of map, and the OP purple creep when you grab a key you just hop on the pad and assemble the harvester, occasionally just pop in the harvester room from time to time or while running through to your lane to grab some free card XP. also good to choke the enemy's harvesters so their guys dont have xp to grab.

buffs are simple there the MAIN blue (energy) and red (damage) buffs, right center jungle has a black tower damage buff and the OP buff that matters the purple buff that unlocks your Prime card abilities.

muriel is useless unless she is stacked with a nice support deck your tanks are nice dunkers (rampage/steel) not many stack penetration damage so slap a balance of health and damage

twin and sparrow put out alot of damage

kallari w/o deck is useless she takes tons of damage and has no health

feng is OP keep him starved at all cost.

murdock is your token nuker as his ulti can blap you from across the map

grux and gideon are quite fun

think thats all me and jin are round lvl 20 atm

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
04-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Sweet, thanks for the quick breakdown. I'm going to try and play it a bit more but there's a ton of other games a recently got that I need to put some time into as well. Not to mention I just bought some sweet tabletop games.

I'm really looking forward to getting into paragon some more though.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
04-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Its very fun when you find person or a team to play with here's a site to show you player rankings and a bunch of stuff agora.gg,I played with a full team Saturday it felt like the 1st time I played dust everyone hopeful about the game active communities to help you I'm in two groups that help players who are interested in the game I'll post them here when I get home Tuesday night if anyone is interested
04-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Paragon recruiter is a good community they help with your play style and most the ppl are friendly