Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey lion
05-05-2016, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 10:48 AM by A-P-P-Baby.)
Hey lion
[Image: 13n0qw.jpg]

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 11:32 AM by CptKirby.)
RE: Hey lion

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2016, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 01:11 AM by LionTurtle91.)

Thanks! On May 5, 1862 we beat What the French in a clan battle on the map Puebla Smug Smiley

Laggy bastards but we won!

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
05-06-2016, 01:31 AM
Did you use Tamsens?

[Image: curby.jpg]
05-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Nice win of the underdogs in that battle back in the day....i think the French had a lot more soldiers overall as well as most soldiers dead or something like that...

But what do you say to these...

[Image: img_1635.jpg]

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-06-2016, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 03:25 PM by Flyingcon.)
(05-06-2016 04:18 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  But what do you say to these...

I don't know about Lion, but I say nothing to them. They are not worthy of my words.

If they want to hear my latino wisdom, they must beg for it first.

Nicely.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
05-07-2016, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 12:46 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
Personally i really like what Trump is doing to the GOP...i don't agree with his populist blame everyone else for America's problems approach, but as I have always loathed most GOP career politicians (except Ron & Rand Paul), I am very happy to see them getting sidelined...especially people like Cruz and Jeb...those guys are pure retards...

Even if Trump wins he will not be able to do too much because a US president cannot make laws, only veto them, so if the congress does not pass laws to support Trump, well he is going to be pretty useless...

He could of course use administrative powers but even those are limited....like this wall on the border....where will the funds come from if congress does not appropriate them?

What about the travel ban on muslims? What happens when the US are taken to an international human rights court and are made to look like idiots? Can you imagine if other countries slapped travel bans on US citizens in protest?

What about the so called renegotiating of free trade agreements to bring jobs back to the US? This will require congressional support which won't be easily obtainable.Even if it is supported, upset the Chinese and Arabs too much and two very bad things will happen 1. They will dump US treasuries like hot rocks, 2. As a result of point 1, the bulk of goods sold in the US (which are mainly imports from China) will skyrocket in price...how will that help the middle classes?

It's easy to say bring jobs and wage growth back to the US, but it is near impossible to undo globalisation and even harder to tell corporations who rely on low resource costs in developing economies to bring back jobs to high labour cost countries...nobody can fight greed; of all people, Trump knows this well..he is a businessman...

And in the middle you will find people like those in the picture i posted, who are total simpletons who have no clue of the bigger picture....who think that some greedy old man who built his own fortune through luck and hard work, is somehow going to give them a better deal...these people are deluded...they are getting played more than ever before and will be disappointed more than ever before...

Check the clip sign on that woman's cap...."Free markets not freeloaders" it says....what a joke.....a person works in China for less than one tenth of the US minimum wage...and under free trade agreements US consumers pay low prices for products produced by low wages...the same goods that US consumers will not pay higher prices for if the goods are produced for higher cost in the US...who are the freeloaders really? And these people think they are the victims of globalization who are being exploited......Sick.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-07-2016, 07:15 AM
#FeelTheBern

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
05-07-2016, 03:57 PM

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
05-07-2016, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 10:33 PM by BAIN.)
We could just build concentration camps on islands out in the ocean but someone else beat us to it. The wall was the best that we could come up with.

Tank Whore