Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey lion
05-08-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Hey lion
@Serial.

We have a saying here. More or less it comes as:

"In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man gets to reign.".

I have not followed the US campaign much. But I would be surprised if the trend in the USA wasn't the same as in Europe.

In the EU, in the last couple of decades, the brightest and the most able people is working for the private sector, leaving politics for the mediocre.

No matter which country, or political stance we talk about, it's incredibly rare for me to find a politician to which I would trust to manage their own homes, let alone a country.

The current crop of politicians in the western world is astonishingly ignorant and uneducated. It's cringeworthy to watch them stumble and fail whenever they have to talk or act in a way that diverts the littlest bit from what their assessors prepared them for.

Again, I am not talking about "left" or "right". This is a general theme in the world today.

-----------------------------------------------

TL;DR

The Trumps and the Le Pens of today have a legit chance to win because they are competing against morons that only got there because their families considered them completey useless for anything that was not politics.

The smart and able sons got to work in the private sector.

@Bain

Are we talking about Caribbean islands with 5 stars resorts, and a beautiful female population with a weakness for spanish accents?

If so, sign me in.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 11:48 PM
The only recent example of a realistic politician i can think of is Justin Trudeau of Canada

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-08-2016, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2016 11:56 PM by A-P-P-Baby.)
Ya he seems alright. I try to keep my nose out of certain things. Politics and religion being 2 of them. I just find I'm a lot happier being somewhat ignorant of them. But it seems like Trudeau is an alright guy. But I'm sure deep down he's just another puppet. Figure head if you will.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
05-09-2016, 04:01 AM
They all end up being the same.

Power corrupts and and turns people into assholes...

It 's one of those times i'm reminded of that Police Academy family who used to punch each other in the faces..i don't know why,but its one of those times....

[Image: question-of-the-day-who-deserves-a-punch...quality=75]

05-09-2016, 04:40 PM
(05-09-2016 04:01 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Power corrupts and and turns people into assholes...

It's amazing how I can't stop meeting stupidly powerful people wherever I go... Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
05-09-2016, 09:04 PM
(05-09-2016 04:40 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 04:01 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Power corrupts and and turns people into assholes...

It's amazing how I can't stop meeting stupidly powerful people wherever I go... Tongue

I know. I am in the same boat since I met Madden. face

05-10-2016, 01:09 AM
(05-06-2016 01:31 AM)CptKirby Wrote:  Did you use Tamsens?

We used the always reliable Corn on a Stick

[Image: Grilled_Mexican_Street_Corn.jpg]

It was pretty much this Big Grin

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2016, 06:27 AM
(05-09-2016 09:04 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 04:40 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  

I know. I am in the same boat since I met Madden. face

[Image: the_powerful_and_stupid_have_something_i...7lveqb.png]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
05-10-2016, 08:48 AM
I guess that counts me out of both camps...mr average hehe

05-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Justin Trudeau is a pussy feminist who won the majority Government in Canada because Canadians were fed up with the corrupt conservative government the reigned power for 8 years, Justin Trudeau's had no proper complain or any policies of any importance, he pulled the young generations of the couch and to the ballot boxes with a promise to legalize weed and a pretty smile, he is more like a celebrity then a leader. Many people may not know but Canada is in a huge economic crisis right now, we are one of the worlds largest producers of crude oil and when oil prices crashed so did are economy, our federal government thought it was a good idea to develop there budgets around oil being $130/per barrel and when prices hit $30 we were fucked, now our oil city Fort Mac has burnt to the ground and we are facing one of the worst fire seasons on record, so we may be faced with billions of dollar losses due to natural disasters. So with all our provinces and our federal government running record deficits what does are celebrity leader do, he pushes to have 25k refugees brought into the country and he promises billions of our dollars to the UN for whatever bullshit reason he wants, don't get me wrong I am all for helping people and helping poor countries but not at the cost of our own people, take care of your own first. The one good thing the previous government did was refuse to sign the U.N. Small Arms Treaty, but looks like this pussy will. I have also bin closely following the U.S. primaries and have to agree with Madden " Feel the Bern", but personally I believe the system to be rigged and predetermined. If the race comes down to Trump and Clinton I would be voting Trump or not voting at all because I absolutely hate H. Clinton.

[Image: GCOVi0J.png]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: Shane5484-04.png]