Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: New Battlefield Game
(09-01-2016 04:10 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Ill try again, hopefully it works! If not, lets kill zombies Weird! Haha

Yo I'm down to smash some skulls!

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
09-02-2016, 07:12 AM
i hope theres a sachel charge i can put on the horse and maybe jihad horse like back in farcry 2 days

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
09-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Apparently dynamite, which replaces C4, isn't sticky like it was before, but it also looks like the throw animation for it throws it slightly farther than it did with C4.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
09-03-2016, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 08:17 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
Did a bit today, this game is fucking garbage as usual from EA....good luck to all you suckers who are going to burn your dollars with this one...

Basically all you do is run around in circles in the desert getting sniped from the redline by op weapons and if you get bored which you will, you ride a horse...

What a fucking load of shit

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
09-03-2016, 08:50 AM
(09-03-2016 08:16 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Did a bit today, this game is fucking garbage as usual from EA....good luck to all you suckers who are going to burn your dollars with this one...

Basically all you do is run around in circles in the desert getting sniped from the redline by op weapons and if you get bored which you will, you ride a horse...

Sounds like somebody got rekt.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
09-03-2016, 09:45 AM
(09-03-2016 08:50 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 08:16 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Did a bit today, this game is fucking garbage as usual from EA....good luck to all you suckers who are going to burn your dollars with this one...

Sounds like somebody got rekt.

Got 44 kills in one round, top kills and only died 9 times...some others were almost as good, was always pushing a 3+ KD in every round.....

Mind you on my rig i hold over 160 frames in the thickest of combat scenarios, horses, biplanes and lawrences of arabias and whatever else....

But the weapons are way op in terms of range...it just gets annoying after a while...boring....

Good luck if you like that sort of thing but my bet is that this game will be like sw bf was last year....hype...but its use by date will be just like sw bf...1 year max....

09-03-2016, 01:37 PM
At least there trying to make something different this time maybe we will see a return to world war set shooters like the first few call of duty and battlefield games.

The 1 game a year release cycle is making devs and publishers wayyy too much money and people are more than happy to pay the $60 plus buy all the map packs each year so...

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby

Join PS with this link. https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlandin...mecode=PS2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2016, 04:00 PM
CQ has always been stupid. Rush is where its at. But of course, they never make maps (since BC2) that are, you know, actually balanced for RUSH, so it just turns into a 64p slog. DICE's solution to that? Reduce player count to 12v12, in a game where a tank can hold 5 players and there are 3 vehicles per team. It just gets funny at a certain point. The game looks cool and beautiful but I play for big team oriented objective based battles. Rush used to be amazing. Now they keep dumbing it down instead of doing work to actually fix it. And then, they put a timer on the game, in addition to tickets. So one hand says "push hard, limited time", the other says "only so many tickets". They should have just got rid of the tickets and done like MAG.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
09-03-2016, 07:39 PM
(09-03-2016 01:37 PM)gobbybobby Wrote:  At least there trying to make something different this time maybe we will see a return to world war set shooters like the first few call of duty and battlefield games.

The 1 game a year release cycle is making devs and publishers wayyy too much money and people are more than happy to pay the $60 plus buy all the map packs each year so...

Fuck that yearly model it is for suckers

Back from holidays yet?