Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Battlefield Game
09-03-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: New Battlefield Game
(09-03-2016 07:39 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 01:37 PM)gobbybobby Wrote:  At least there trying to make something different this time maybe we will see a return to world war set shooters like the first few call of duty and battlefield games.

The 1 game a year release cycle is making devs and publishers wayyy too much money and people are more than happy to pay the $60 plus buy all the map packs each year so...

Fuck that yearly model it is for suckers

Back from holidays yet?

Haha nope. He was having pints with me in toronto

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 08:42 PM
(09-03-2016 08:35 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 07:39 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 01:37 PM)gobbybobby Wrote:  At least there trying to make something different this time maybe we will see a return to world war set shooters like the first few call of duty and battlefield games.

The 1 game a year release cycle is making devs and publishers wayyy too much money and people are more than happy to pay the $60 plus buy all the map packs each year so...

Fuck that yearly model it is for suckers

Back from holidays yet?

Haha nope. He was having pints with me in toronto

Yeah was wondering if you guys caught up...good stuff.....

If you guys ever make it to Australia, first 2 rounds are on me!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
09-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Will hold u to that.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2016, 01:02 PM
(09-03-2016 08:16 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Did a bit today, this game is fucking garbage as usual from EA....good luck to all you suckers who are going to burn your dollars with this one...

Basically all you do is run around in circles in the desert getting sniped from the redline by op weapons and if you get bored which you will, you ride a horse...

What a fucking load of shit
lol you sound like dust user when he gets Rekt in a game then says it sucks.haterade everone knows how to counter redline snipers
09-06-2016, 06:55 PM
(09-06-2016 01:02 PM)CUSE Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 08:16 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Did a bit today, this game is fucking garbage as usual from EA....good luck to all you suckers who are going to burn your dollars with this one...

Basically all you do is run around in circles in the desert getting sniped from the redline by op weapons and if you get bored which you will, you ride a horse...

lol you sound like dust user when he gets Rekt in a game then says it sucks.haterade everone knows how to counter redline snipers

Nah what i was pissed about is that i would be on these mad kill streaks cos with my framerate and a few other tricks i play on PC, like ram disking, i get a lot of advantage in cqc....

But the edge of map snipers were ending these streaks with ohk from some far away spot....with weapons that should not be ohk from so far away.....they will erf weapons sure, but i wont be buying this game...if i am going to give money to EA titanfall2 looks better than this...

I never dropped below a 3kd the whole time i play this stupid beta, which is uninstalled now..

09-06-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 07:04 PM by LionTurtle91.)
Yeaaaah, im iffy on it. I mean it looks pretty. I had fun with friends but not something id play solo, too much sniping, vehicles are everything. Being that im a CQC guy i wasnt a fan of it. I didnt try Rush, not familiar with other game modes.

MAG ruined everything for me lol I loved the simplicity of it.

Hell id welcome a PS4 ported Dust if it were available.

I dont know what ill play this Fall, everyone i know is getting Battlefield, so ill rent it and give it a shot at release date. Otherwise i think ill just play the Fallout Add ons when the price drops and maybe that remastered Skyrim.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2016, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 07:20 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
(09-06-2016 07:00 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  MAG ruined everything for me lol I loved the simplicity of it.

Basically, yes. No other shooter lives up to MAG eh?

Closest I get is PS2, cos at least in prime time i get a steady stream of people to shoot at...

Zerg surfing can be fun but it is repetitive, however shooting people at choke points never gets too old.....

Remember the choke points in MAG? About the closest I can get to farming shit loads of dumb ass infantry is at a few select bases in PS2...where if you are lucky enough to come up against a DAPP or AODR zerg, you gonna be pulling a lot of kills very quickly by just shooting at the doors they gotta come thru and boy do they keep coming....using a NC Gauss Saw with some LUA mouse skills, it just becomes a headshot machine...no recoil for me hehehe

You would have a kick ass ping to that server on PC bruh...that is the US east server and that is about as close to MAG cqc that you are going to get for now....

09-07-2016, 03:15 AM
(09-06-2016 06:55 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  

Nah what i was pissed about is that i would be on these mad kill streaks cos with my framerate and a few other tricks i play on PC, like ram disking, i get a lot of advantage in cqc....

But the edge of map snipers were ending these streaks with ohk from some far away spot....with weapons that should not be ohk from so far away.....they will erf weapons sure, but i wont be buying this game...if i am going to give money to EA titanfall2 looks better than this...

I never dropped below a 3kd the whole time i play this stupid beta, which is uninstalled now..
battle field is the game that made redline sniper fags a thing all way had the puss people hideing in the redline. But they are harmless and dont affect the outcome of the battle if you ptfo. They may affect your KDR a little bit but the wont win the battle Smile
09-07-2016, 07:23 AM
dont think the TF2 mp will have that stregnth it feels like that casual shooter goto game if they can maintain a population this time around.

liked the beta i played in TF2, but im so....fucking.... TIRED of lobby shooters and 5-10min games

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
09-07-2016, 11:48 AM
(09-06-2016 06:55 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  

roll out

[Image: 94DU42h.png]