Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Construct a base
05-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Construct a base
Planetside has Construction out on PC. Hopefully PS4 soon unless it's already released but I didn't notice it last Wednesday. Build your own base and mine material for it. Looks interesting. It'd be awesome to get a bunch of us building and fighting off assholes, mosty Goon Squad if on VS. They make TR easy Mode. It's on the PS2 site. I'd link it but not sure how on this tablet.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Construct a base
[Image: 36G14Bk.gif]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
05-22-2016, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 03:04 AM by PwnnyClubbD85.)
Goons already have doctrine video up on how to be dicks with bases

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
05-23-2016, 12:37 AM
Goon, I do enjoy killing them. They made TR OP by having numbers but then, fighting OP goons is what makes it fun. Hopefully we'll get to play with construction on ps4 as well. I may have to check their video.

05-25-2016, 01:09 PM
(05-23-2016 12:37 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  Goon, I do enjoy killing them. They made TR OP by having numbers but then, fighting OP goons is what makes it fun. Hopefully we'll get to play with construction on ps4 as well. I may have to check their video.
Goon is the worst outfit on planet side2. Nothing more then zergs of random noobs. Its the small leet outfits you have to watch out for.
05-25-2016, 04:26 PM
They've got the numbers to get their names on bases. That's all they need. When they push, they take bases. The small leet groups are just thorns in the side. Leet get kills but Goon gets their reputation by their putting their names on bases.

05-26-2016, 02:54 AM
(05-25-2016 04:26 PM)Chinduko Wrote:  They've got the numbers to get their names on bases. That's all they need. When they push, they take bases. The small leet groups are just thorns in the side. Leet get kills but Goon gets their reputation by their putting their names on bases.
lol when we sign on and put together a 8 man squad Goons whole outfit ends up getting warpgated. They are all most as bad as swarm.
05-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Hopefully we'll get a bump in player count after the unfortunate Dust shut down, albiet a small bump but enough to KEQ squad up regularly. I've been running with random squads with VS and NC and it's hit or miss on getting a squad that, for the most part, will stick together at a waypoint but I prefer to attack TR exclusively.

05-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Is Gobby playing ?

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-26-2016, 11:28 PM
I don't know if Gobby own a ps4 but definitely not on ps4 ps2.