Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey fuckwads
06-22-2016, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 08:12 PM by LionTurtle91.)
RE: Hey fuckwads
(06-22-2016 07:42 PM)CaptainMorganPLZ Wrote:  Fallout 4 for me. The new survival mode is a blast. And mods are coming soon for ps4

Its not too much work? Survival mode that is? I beat the game with all factions when it came out, but its been forever since i played.

I was waiting to get the add ons when they got cheaper, and mods, to play a new fresh play through.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2016, 11:50 PM
(06-22-2016 08:12 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 07:42 PM)CaptainMorganPLZ Wrote:  Fallout 4 for me. The new survival mode is a blast. And mods are coming soon for ps4

Its not too much work? Survival mode that is? I beat the game with all factions when it came out, but its been forever since i played.

I was waiting to get the add ons when they got cheaper, and mods, to play a new fresh play through.

Walking around can get pretty tedious. But it is quite a lot of fun seeing things that I missed the first couple of times through and all the random events that happen out there.

Settlements play a bigger role too. Free purified to drink and to trade for ammo and other things is killer. And to sleep at.

Vertibirds are the bee's knees for getting around too.

Go-Go27 on GTA V
If your glass is half empty... Order another drink!
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2016, 08:42 PM
Yeah i never gave the Settlements much thought when it comes to Survival Mode.

I feel the longer i wait the better haha, itll be fresher, i think ill jump back in and try it once Mods are out!

06-23-2016, 08:57 PM
it's summer time so honestly I don't do a whole lot of gaming, I'm usually out on the motorcycle somewhere. But in the rare times I do play it's usually smite. Witcher 3 peaked my interest for awhile but have moved on from there awhile ago. I just constantly waiting for something I can put some real hours into but hasn't happened yet.

[Image: mordeth.png]
06-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Yeah ive rarely played much this year aside from Dark Souls 3 and the occational Black Ops 3 with some friends. Wont have time to really dive into something tilll Fall maybe, if theres anything out, im so picky.

06-23-2016, 10:01 PM
I'm guessing your not coming with tomorrow huh?

I'll prob tear into FFVX when It comes out, and taking a strong look at the new Star Ocean coming out in the next couple of days. other than that not a lot that ive seen that I feel I have to or really even want to get. I guess I'm as picky as you are lol.

[Image: mordeth.png]
06-24-2016, 09:52 PM
(06-23-2016 10:01 PM)Mordeth2202 Wrote:  I'm guessing your not coming with tomorrow huh?

I'll prob tear into FFVX when It comes out, and taking a strong look at the new Star Ocean coming out in the next couple of days. other than that not a lot that ive seen that I feel I have to or really even want to get. I guess I'm as picky as you are lol.

Oh I didnt know anything haha aside from hearing about it earlier in the year. I havnt really kept contact with anyone this year unfortunately, but hope yall have some fun!

07-16-2016, 11:17 AM
I'm on Dark Souls 3 & Battlefield 4 mostly these days.

PSN: OCSTREETRACER