Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Application
07-06-2016, 07:42 AM
Application
I would like to join KEQ in planetside 2. My PS2 name is Lost souls, pan I.d. LostSoul2sell. I really don't have a game I spend much time on. I like planetside and once I noticed KEQ a few days ago. I need a community. I played some in dust 514 with you guys and like the teamwork, but the leadership really was impressive
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Application
I guess Rav can help u on PS4

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
07-06-2016, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 04:45 PM by Chinduko.)
We don't have a real presence in Planetside 2. Only a few of us play it but Rav may have a squad going once or twice a week to join. If you're looking for a full-time squad on PS2 that team up, there are a few there outfits there. USAC and USAS (something like that, but one has a large online presence) on NC, TPU on VS is another. There are a few more on NC and I refuse to play for TR. I love killing they're main outfit, GOON, way too much. Check out squads and outfits ingame squad search/ outfit search. I think NC is still the main KEQ team but there are some on VS.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
07-06-2016, 04:51 PM
I have always been in PRO basically. When I decided to try out KEQ in Dust I had a great time and mostly respect. I understand if you think it's best I find another outfit and no hard feelings. My first choice is KEQ!
07-06-2016, 06:24 PM
(07-06-2016 04:51 PM)LostSoul2sell Wrote:  I have always been in PRO basically. When I decided to try out KEQ in Dust I had a great time and mostly respect. I understand if you think it's best I find another outfit and no hard feelings. My first choice is KEQ!

Don't misunderstand me. If you want KEQ tags in PS2, we'll send an invite. I was just letting you know that there is not a huge presence. If I'm online, I'm usually the only KEQ on and that's how KEQ PS2 is due to almost no activity, which is what you'd find. I only wear KEQ tags but some might be ok joining a different outfit and still being a KEQ member on the forums. Welcome aboard, either way :-)

07-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Chinduko Wrote:Don't misunderstand me. If you want KEQ tags in PS2, we'll send an invite. I was just letting you know that there is not a huge presence. If I'm online, I'm usually the only KEQ on and that's how KEQ PS2 is due to almost no activity, which is what you'd find. I only wear KEQ tags but some might be ok joining a different outfit and still being a KEQ member on the forums. Welcome aboard, either way :-)

This, chin is the most active, some of the rest of us play 1-2 times a month

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
09-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Hay I need to hook up with you guys on Planet side 2
09-08-2016, 11:22 PM
(09-08-2016 10:59 PM)Vandanthe Wrote:  Hay I need to hook up with you guys on Planet side 2

Contact that Chinduko bloke

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
09-11-2016, 08:14 AM
I'll check your PS ID later this evening. But as I wrote before, unfortunately there is no KEQ presence on Planetside. If assholes would jump on Rainbow 6... That game sucks with randoms!