Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Verdun
07-13-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: Verdun
I exclusively play RUSH on BF4, cause its the closest thing to Sabotage out there. Conquest has always bored me because everyone is running in circles, theres no front line, its just a big mess. At least RUSH usually has a clear attacking and defending side. I wish DICE would make more game modes like that, where the battle is very defined as to who is attacking and defending, and encouraging team play.

But also, I refuse to buy BF1 until I can get the game and all DLC for $20.00 like I did for BF4. At that point, most bugs are fixed and the game is fun. But screw EA.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2016, 01:34 PM
What other game you plan to do clan battles on?/?/
07-15-2016, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 02:15 PM by Chinduko.)
If clan battles were NOT played in Conquest game mode, I'd play BF clan battles. All the clan battles I played in BF3 were Conquest and I find Conquest utterly boring. If Rush was the standard for clan battles, I'd be there. The gun mechanics of BF are my least favorite of any shooter as the bullet damage is to low when used with the very high barrel rise.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]