Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An afternoon with Squad
08-15-2016, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 08:00 PM by Electrip.)
An afternoon with Squad

A few clips from my afternoon playing Squad the other day including some pretty .50 cal shots and a clip of our Toyota spinning out from going too fast towards the end. That and a lot of dying.

The audio is off because this is my first time capturing footage on my new PC and editing it (*˘︶˘*)

Edit: As you can see in some parts of the video (from the spam wall of "Player has disconnected"), the current patch of the game suffers from a few crashes every so often.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2016, 06:10 AM
RE: An afternoon with Squad
Try "ShadowPlay" for your capturing bro, may sort the audio issues.
08-16-2016, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 10:21 AM by Electrip.)
I'm stuck with my AMD card for the time being so I'm not exactly sure I can use Shadowplay since that's an Nvidia thing (I think?).

I used the "Plays.tv" application that came with "AMD Gaming Evolved" whatnot. So I'm not sure if there's something else I can use that's free.

Also if it makes any difference I used Lightworks to edit it.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
08-16-2016, 05:29 PM
If your sound desyncs it is due to frame rate variance in the original capture...

Run the original capture through a program called Handbrake and stabilise the output frames to 30 or 60 or whatever suits the original capture.

Handbrake will iron out the frame rate discrepancies while keeping audio in sync.

You then work with the output file from Handbrake in your video editing software to produce your final clip product.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
08-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Word, I'll have to try that out and see how it works. Thanks for the advice fellas!

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
08-20-2016, 10:32 PM
Good stuff! I'm waiting for the hotfixes to iron out the bugs with this alpha release. Also, V8 is supposedly going to be a purely performance focused release.

Got Pwned?
[Image: TheFrog_zps63054bb1.jpg]