12-07-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: BF1 PS4
i wanna play with yall, 2 jobs and school says it might be a lil wile though

[Image: uu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Lol summit1g is streaming ps2....he's getting pwned all over the place....that's how it goes when arena shooter dudes try to play ps2 lol

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
12-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Planet side was pretty much the same as dust but with way less meta but it did have big battles. Problem with the two games is the both were free to play and looked and felt garbage as far as game play goes. If a company could combine the large battles of planet side with the meta and clan system of dust and the graphics and emersion of battle field then i think that would be a game we would all be on as a full clan. Its not our falt game developers Can't make this happen. So we seem to keep bouncing from game to game serching for the holy grail of the perfect clan game. But in the mean time i will be shooting peoples forheads off in battle field. Hit my psn up on Saturdays. Smile
12-07-2016, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 05:13 AM by Chinduko.)
PS2 did offer a lot but since it was a persistent world and not lobbied, there just didn't seem to be any closure when you won or lost. On the other hand, with no meta, who cares about closure. MAG was mine and others meta game since I hated all SVER. Dust had that great meta for others. I don'the see any FPS with meta on the way. All we get are cookie cutter safe for profit bullshit games. Ghost Wildlands is the only shooter I'm looking forward to.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
When summit1g was streaming ps2 today, one of the devs for PC was in the chat, he said on pc, between the 5 remaining servers, that there are still 150000 unique active accounts....i found that really hard to believe but i do see a lot of unfamiliar names so i guess there are a lot of people casually playing it on pc....dunno about ps4....

Chinduko is correct saying that ps2 has no closure and no consequence...so thats the point i was trying to make before, that you kinda have to target those situations in ps2 that do give short term closure, eg dropping into a red hot base from a galaxy when there is only a couple of minutes left and trying to save it....in that short term you have the win/lose consequence for that base only, the tighter and longer the fight the more fun it is...sometimes on 3 point bases these last minute fghts turn into 3 or 4 hour bloodbaths...but eventually of course its all over and has no real closure, but hey who cares, shooting a lot of people for an extended period is fun....

12-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Lol

12-07-2016, 07:25 AM
That video made me wanna go play some PS2

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
12-07-2016, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 08:41 AM by PwnnyClubbD85.)
Summit's quality was garbage for 2-3x titan X's did pop in there for a min... do need to pop back on pc and put my rig to the test.

Speaking of ghost recon I think OBT end of Jan I think so all u can have a taste....

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
12-07-2016, 05:36 PM
I duno what settings he used but honestly this game is best played with low graphics quality but with ultra textures....that gives the best frames per second....and that is very important in a game where there are so many moving objects at any one time....

If you play with particles and the pretty stuff turned on, you only handicap yourself....

Next fps i am looking at is battalion 1944