Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Squad Free Weekend and Sale
06-30-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Squad Free Weekend and Sale
The game is a game where playing with a group of people is nearly a must for the full experience. That said, with 9 man squads, it's pretty easy, and the community is amazing. I have been playing in some North American Squad competitive matches....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyskSclR-Q

I was in that match I'm pretty sure. I run with Sigma Tactical pretty regularly, really chill group of players who want to win and have fun doing so.

If you get the game and I'm playing I'd be glad to show you the ropes. If I had the time I would try and start a KEQ group on it but that kind of community management is not in my current availability Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 12:46 AM
The thing that makes me hesitate is that its just TOO tactical and milsim....while we used some teamwork in MAG, this game is a level over and above that from what i can see...

I want to play it more, but when i see how slow the battles can move, i get discouraged

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
07-01-2017, 10:34 PM
(07-01-2017 12:46 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  The thing that makes me hesitate is that its just TOO tactical and milsim....while we used some teamwork in MAG, this game is a level over and above that from what i can see...

I want to play it more, but when i see how slow the battles can move, i get discouraged

True. It's a matter of taste. Could always wait till next free weekend, they seem to have one every 3-6 months.
08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
(07-01-2017 10:34 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  
(07-01-2017 12:46 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  The thing that makes me hesitate is that its just TOO tactical and milsim....while we used some teamwork in MAG, this game is a level over and above that from what i can see...

True. It's a matter of taste. Could always wait till next free weekend, they seem to have one every 3-6 months.

Anyone Playing pubg?
08-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Tried to play this but whenever I tried to launch I got a popup that said image error.

[Image: TimbosRifterResize.png]
08-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Gamotua Wrote:Anyone Playing pubg?

Me/buzzin/SixString and serval others keq discord is probably best way to find people playing

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]