Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grimsniper
11-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Grimsniper
I know it's been a while since I've been on, but of course mommy stuff takes priority. Anyway, I wanted to inform the few that may not know. My brother Grimsniper passed away October 20th. I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to posting this, but it's been a really rough month. I can kind of write this without crying. Just to prove I'm not joking around here is a link to his obituary.

http://www.snyderfuneralhomes.com/obitua...hompson-2/

Anyhoo, I know some didn't get along with him, but I thought you'd like to know at least. You guys made his life awesome when you did play together. I know that for a fact. As far as the general questions go... No, we don't know how he died yet, and probably won't until right before Christmas. I will let y'all know as soon as I find out. Thanks for everything guys. I miss you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Grimsniper
Yeah, we heard:
http://forums.keqonline.com/showthread.php?tid=9499

It's nice hearing from you.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2016, 09:25 PM
Thank you Kirby. I wasnt surenif anyone had posted anything. I had been meaning to get on here for a while, but it's been crazy around here since. Not to mention juggling grief and making sure my girls have some sense of normal.
11-18-2016, 03:51 AM
I'm sorry to hear this as I had missed the thread Kirby linked.
11-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Thanks for coming here to tell us, Scooberz, and sorry about your loss.

We remember him and the good times we had.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
11-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Thank you guys. You all meant a lot to him. I've been wanting to get online, but I'm afraid I'll lose it in front of you all. Not to mention I'm not sure what games everyone is playing now.
11-18-2016, 11:44 AM
[Image: Goodbye-Mr-Iwata.png]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
11-18-2016, 12:56 PM
(11-18-2016 11:07 AM)Scooberz Wrote:  Thank you guys. You all meant a lot to him. I've been wanting to get online, but I'm afraid I'll lose it in front of you all. Not to mention I'm not sure what games everyone is playing now.

We are scattered around quite a few games, tbh. I think most on console are playing the new battlefield.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
11-18-2016, 03:26 PM
Good to hear from you scoobz. I'm so sorry to hear of this. Grim was always a fun guy to be around on dust. Even if he had trouble following directions in PC battles Wink he always brought an upbeat sense of fun and enthusiasm to the room. It's never an easy to lose a loved one. I wish you the best and hope we can shoot some red dots together sometime soon

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
11-18-2016, 06:28 PM
I'm sorry for your lose Scoobz, Grim definitely always knew how to have fun and was a good guy, I'll remember that laugh of his. I wish your family the best through these hard times.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user