Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grimsniper
11-18-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Grimsniper
Thank you APP. He definitely had his own way of doing things that's for sure. Lol! He was pretty much the same way in real life too. He was a care free and happy go lucky. But if something made him mad you definitely knew about it. Lol. I'm hoping soon I'll be able to hop on and say hi.

You guys would have been proud of him though. He was on the right track in life. He had grown up a lot in the last couple of years. And in the last month a lot had finally fallen into place for him. Which makes this even harder.

Lion, Thank you. It's definitely been rough that's for sure. He was a big part of the girls lives and trying to explain it to a couple four year olds sucked big time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Grimsniper
sorry to hear about your loss scooberz, i enjoyed playing with grim and his stupid heavy a lot in dust, the man was truly a sniper with that damn forge cannon. my condolences and i hope that you all are doing ok :'(

ROFL- for every one that falls a thousand shall rise to take his place
"fear us for we are a machine of death.
a machine of destruction.
we.are.the machine."

Lord of waffles and waffle like dishes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply