Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Titanfall 2..
12-09-2016, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 05:28 PM by Rav20.)
Titanfall 2..
what's up guys, if anyone has picked up Titanfall 2 want to let you know i started a KEQ network when it was in beta, and was still up when i picked up the game on sale a few weeks ago.

As for how the game plays if anyone is on the fence, its a top notch game, loads of fun quick rounds most of them 10min limits. its been on sale off and on since Release i got it for $35, i have a feeling it will be on the Christmas sale on PSN in the coming weeks.

pick it up and join the KEQ network we can go PEWPEW. it even has private matches so we could Do KEQ only matchs up to 16 people so 8v8 (i know not huge like ps2 or battlefield) but the fast paced game makes it a great game if you dont have a lot of time and want to play a few rounds

i ramble on

later Cool
Rav

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Titanfall 2..
Its a nice game to watch...nice and fast

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
12-10-2016, 10:41 AM
I want this game but alas do not yet have it.

Hopefully soon if the price drops on ps4 for the holidays or something (not likely).

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
12-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Electrip Wrote:I want this game but alas do not yet have it.

Hopefully soon if the price drops on ps4 for the holidays or something (not likely).

Actually it's very likely to be on sale during PSN 12 days of Christmas sale, keep your eyes posted EA just had BF1 on sale for 50% off Friday stands to reason they will do the same for Titanfall 2

12-11-2016, 02:11 PM
ive been playing it for a bit. i searched for a KEQ network but didnt see one

[Image: uu.jpg]
12-11-2016, 08:47 PM
cody-p Wrote:ive been playing it for a bit. i searched for a KEQ network but didnt see one

Look for Kill-em-quick and make sure I'm the leader

12-11-2016, 09:44 PM
found it

[Image: uu.jpg]
12-11-2016, 10:35 PM
I'd buy it but hear it's dead game on pc since they launched within bf1.... MP didn't grab me enough to wanna buy it

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
12-11-2016, 11:17 PM
(12-11-2016 10:35 PM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  I'd buy it but hear it's dead game on pc since they launched within bf1.... MP didn't grab me enough to wanna buy it

Check out lactrodectusVS on twitch...he is an ex planetisder that is playing tf2 on pc....i dunno how dead the game is on pc (what already?) but this dudeshoots plenty of people when he plays...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
12-13-2016, 09:51 PM
(12-11-2016 11:17 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  i dunno how dead the game is on pc (what already?)

Yeah lots of people are saying if they waited a few months to release the game that the player base would most likely be much higher.

If you release it later, there's less FPS games to compete with and you'd probably even pick up a lot of people who may or may not have already grown tired of BF1 and/or the new COD.

I'd still like to get it at some point. It's not in the 1st week of PSN sales but today is the last day of the 1st week so we'll see!

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip