Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Titanfall 2..
12-23-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Titanfall 2..
Hey guys TF2 is now on the flash sale $30 on PSN.. pick it up if you can it's worth that much and more.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2016, 12:07 PM

[Image: uu.jpg]
12-26-2016, 01:36 PM

12-30-2016, 06:01 PM
Titanfall plays smooth and with a fast frantic pace with quick time-to-kill. All the y and x axis movements are completely customizeable with about 10-15 settings adjustable settings, which I found to be an excellent option. The chain-based movements aren't as ridiculously overused yet like they are in a COD game. The useable guns seem too limited though and I only saw 2 worth using, according to stats. I didn't notice much sniping yet either so that's a plus, also. It's a good "twitch" shooter. So far, I'm not displeased with the maps I've played on. I haven't noticed any flaws in the core gameplay, just yet.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
12-31-2016, 02:34 PM
Chinduko Wrote:Titanfall plays smooth and with a fast frantic pace with quick time-to-kill. All the y and x axis movements are completely customizeable with about 10-15 settings adjustable settings, which I found to be an excellent option. The chain-based movements aren't as ridiculously overused yet like they are in a COD game. The useable guns seem too limited though and I only saw 2 worth using, according to stats. I didn't notice much sniping yet either so that's a plus, also. It's a good "twitch" shooter. So far, I'm not displeased with the maps I've played on. I haven't noticed any flaws in the core gameplay, just yet.

With the exception of snipers guns really come down to personal preference, try all the guns as you unlock them same with Titans you will find guns are nicely balanced. pro tip hip fire is really good only ads when you are going for distance kills.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
12-31-2016, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 03:31 PM by Chinduko.)
I noticed little difference in ARs and SMGs except less dmg and rng with SMGS. The ARs had equivalent or greater rof. I read that the CAR was a good SMG. I'll try it out. Hopefully the SMGS have better mobility and tighter hip fire spread than ARs.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
01-03-2017, 01:39 PM

01-03-2017, 01:42 PM