Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sky forge to ps4 in march
03-30-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Sky forge to ps4 in march
Dude, I didn't stop playing Demon's Souls until right before Dark Souls 3 came out. I never even played Dark Souls 1 because I was still so deep into that game and all the different shit you could find and unlock with the world and character light/dark tendencies.

The only reason I stopped playing Demon's Souls was because someone bought me Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin as a gift and I started playing that and was like "Oh it's basically the same exact game".

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2017, 02:53 PM
Dark Souls series fell short to me, compared to Demon's Souls. Demon's Souls was one of the most graphically beautiful games I'd seen on PS3 and the game play didn't seem impacted by that. Dark Souls fell short graphically and DS1 was one of the least graphically beautiful games. I thought my PS3 was messed up when I first saw it. DS3 was ok. The PvP was ok. DS1 PvP sucked. Demon's Souls ambiance​, PvP, and co-op were fantastic to me.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-31-2017, 02:36 AM
The reviewers saying the console version feels tighter, and action combat is more focused.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS