Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
03-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
Hey guys I dont know if you remember me for some reason memories of playing MAG came into my mind yesterday and I remember all the fun I had playing with KEQ. To this date, there has not been a game whose fun factor has equalled MAG for me. I was just curious how KEQ is faring right now. Are there any games you guys are particularly active in at the level of peak MAG. I really want to play FPS' again but after playing MAG, every single one seems bland to me. I just want to know how you guys feel and any general updates on the KEQ clan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
Yeah i remember you....this is a clan in name only, hardly anyone plays together like in the old days...the clan basically exisits only here....

Sadly, i doubt it will ever be like KEQ in MAG again....

Unless there is a MAG 2 which is highly doubtful it would seem.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
03-04-2017, 06:16 PM
(03-04-2017 06:10 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Yeah i remember you....this is a clan in name only, hardly anyone plays together like in the old days...the clan basically exisits only here....

Sadly, i doubt it will ever be like KEQ in MAG again....

Unless there is a MAG 2 which is highly doubtful it would seem.

yeah i wish MAG 2 would come to fruition i would literally fund an entire kickstarter if i had the money lol
03-04-2017, 09:30 PM
I remember Morrowellis. KEG is sort of in hibernation with no MAG-like game. About 6 of us play Titanfall 2 a day or two per week. Some may play BF1 but none from my ps4 friend list. I miss the good ole days of KEQ MAG myself.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-04-2017, 11:01 PM
The Show 17 comes out on the 28th.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
03-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Baseball was created for a population too dimwitted to understand cricket

03-05-2017, 12:47 AM
(03-04-2017 09:30 PM)Chinduko Wrote:  I remember Morrowellis. KEG is sort of in hibernation with no MAG-like game. About 6 of us play Titanfall 2 a day or two per week. Some may play BF1 but none from my ps4 friend list. I miss the good ole days of KEQ MAG myself.

yeah those were not only the best gaming memories I had but some of the best memories in my life. the thrill of a clan battle or dominating sabotage noobs with KEQ was addicting and no video game has come close to replicating that reaction in me
03-05-2017, 12:49 AM
do you guys think a mag like game is in the horizon it does not necessarily have to be MAG 2 but a game that embodies what made MAG well MAG lol
03-05-2017, 05:27 AM
(03-05-2017 12:49 AM)morrowellis Wrote:  do you guys think a mag like game is in the horizon it does not necessarily have to be MAG 2 but a game that embodies what made MAG well MAG lol

The closest is planetside 2....MAG was loosely based on planetside 1....

I get my daily MAG fix on planetside 2 on PC

In some ways its better than MAG but it's not exactly MAG but it's the closest you can get....3 factions, multi point caps, objective based gameplay.....

I had a good run on it today like most days...dropped a few hundred red dots over the afternoon....good fun..

03-05-2017, 06:22 AM
(03-05-2017 05:27 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 12:49 AM)morrowellis Wrote:  do you guys think a mag like game is in the horizon it does not necessarily have to be MAG 2 but a game that embodies what made MAG well MAG lol

The closest is planetside 2....MAG was loosely based on planetside 1....

I get my daily MAG fix on planetside 2 on PC

In some ways its better than MAG but it's not exactly MAG but it's the closest you can get....3 factions, multi point caps, objective based gameplay.....

I had a good run on it today like most days...dropped a few hundred red dots over the afternoon....good fun..

[Image: 00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]