Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
03-05-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
Planetside 2 is a good game and if more KEQ played it, it could be more fun but it just wasn't quite the same. It may have needed a better clan system but I think we just didn't put enough of the KEQ core values in it and never truly used a chain of command with OIC, PL, and SL. We didn't have the leadership we had in MAG or fireside chats after battles.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Quote:[Image: 00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif]

[Image: 00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif]

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
03-05-2017, 12:47 PM
(03-05-2017 09:26 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  Planetside 2 is a good game and if more KEQ played it, it could be more fun but it just wasn't quite the same. It may have needed a better clan system but I think we just didn't put enough of the KEQ core values in it and never truly used a chain of command with OIC, PL, and SL. We didn't have the leadership we had in MAG or fireside chats after battles.

Yeah you are probably right....but the game also did not translate well to console.....i can't touch it on console after pc.....personal preference of course

The biggest problem with ps2 is that you spend more time looking for a fight, than actually fighting, quite a lot of the time...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
03-05-2017, 07:52 PM
I remember you too Morrow, those were definitely some of the best times of my life too.

Like Serial said, I doubt it will ever be the same. Even if there was a MAG 2, who knows if it would be even remotely close to the original MAG, it could be way different, and god knows all of us are very demanding lol Best case scenario is if the same game was remastered or just ported to PS4.

Even then I know a lot of our Vets are busy with their life's, being in military, having more kids, relationships, not everyone would be back!

[Image: debbie-downer.jpg]

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2017, 08:22 AM
I keep looking for MAG to be released on playstation now since they put everything from popular games to niche titles on it.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
03-06-2017, 02:48 PM
I miss MAG like crazy and the fun I had playing with KEQ I mostly play BF4 these days also on titanfall 2 all on ps4 there just isn't a game we can all get into xi play almost every night with a small clan on BF4 and always keen to get other guys to join but obviously not quite the same as MAG but we do clan battle quite often and have two dedicated servers funded by members and if anyone fancies playing then hit me up you all know me as Notty91 and be happy to get a party and squad up

Defend Deter Defeat
[Image: cbe13cce.jpg]
03-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Besides Mmo's the only big player count or clan space in released games is warframe (raids hold a high playercount as well as the dojo clan space), games that can hold our size (planetside), then battlefield...nothing else comes close. No game is pushing playercount on this gen anymore if anything it's regressing.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
03-13-2017, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 08:28 AM by JJordawg.)
I have to say I half expect to see that Azn is shutting down these forums every time I decide to check in favor of some free site. Really sucks but I haven't played a game with any of yall in over two years. Hard to hold together a gaming community with no single game to play.

Edit: hell, stylie hasnt even been on these forums since january 6th.
Keq has been fading for a long while now Sad
03-13-2017, 10:15 AM
True JJ, KEQ is relatively quiet. I know KEQ was big with MAG but it started with SOCOM. There are a few SOCOM like shooters out there but KEQ doesn't play them. R6 Seige seems like the closest but I never see anyone playing that. Of course Planetside 2 is MAG like. KEQ started going downhill with Dust and the less focused on KEQ values that we had in MAG. Planetside could've been much greater for us, especially with chain of command and PL chat.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-13-2017, 12:13 PM
It would be a shame if the forums were shut down I still live in hope of a game that can bring KEQ back together I play virtually everyday on games like BF1 BF4 Titanfall 2 and I have been keeping an eye out for KEQ players add me as a friend guys even join me in BF4 I really would like to play more again

Defend Deter Defeat
[Image: cbe13cce.jpg]