Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
03-14-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Nostalgia and KEQ Update?
Tbh most people have moved on and it will never be the same as MAG days....

Even if MAG 2 drops, it won't be the same...

The only way it could ever be the same is if the original MAG is somehow ported to ps4......and that happenning is as likely as winning the lottery

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2017, 01:17 AM
It's weird. I'm in this place of nostalgia yet I have no desire to even embark on an online video game experience right now.

Since becoming a father I've completely engrossed myself in self betterment. It sounds pretentious as shit I know. But my free time away from my family now is all spent doing art and hitting the gym. I'm about to quit my job and start my own graphic design business. And I've been applying to jobs at Ubisoft Toronto in the concept department. My schooling is almost done and my portfolio almost built.

One day I hope to put on my headset and shoot some red dots with all of you but there just doesn't seem to be any good game to pull me away from life right now. I might go buy witcher 3 or no mans sky to just tinker with by myself on occasion.

I miss shooting the shit with you degenerate fucks. Some day......

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
03-15-2017, 05:00 AM
You know the clan is dead when A-P-P shows up once every 2 months, the only time you see Bob's name is when he is reading a thread and when Conejo says he has a life outside video games....

Don't even need to mention Stylie, Maori or Turtle....

Madden is a pro troll so he never counted....but its all good, we all play the game....

Kirby is like me a dedicated massochist who will just be here as long as he can...

Chin, Notty and Pwnny i always appreciate your work as well i keeping this shit going...JC, my respect always...

And praise the lord for Azn who allows us this space even though its basically for nought

But as times passes, we is fading, no doubt....

Sorry brothers, tequila made me nostalgic and emotional....

Cheers!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbiSK0588fOTymfD4LRVU...gqe0Yyfcrr]

03-15-2017, 05:07 AM

03-15-2017, 05:11 AM
Fuck i miss this shit...that song in the first vid makes so much sense now...best game ever....best clan ever....

03-15-2017, 08:41 AM
I forgot about the relatively good job that the developers did with Move support! I tried it and couldn't get the hang of the movement but it did work.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-15-2017, 09:11 AM
(03-15-2017 01:17 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  It's weird. I'm in this place of nostalgia yet I have no desire to even embark on an online video game experience right now.

Since becoming a father I've completely engrossed myself in self betterment. It sounds pretentious as shit I know. But my free time away from my family now is all spent doing art and hitting the gym. I'm about to quit my job and start my own graphic design business. And I've been applying to jobs at Ubisoft Toronto in the concept department. My schooling is almost done and my portfolio almost built.

One day I hope to put on my headset and shoot some red dots with all of you but there just doesn't seem to be any good game to pull me away from life right now. I might go buy witcher 3 or no mans sky to just tinker with by myself on occasion.

I miss shooting the shit with you degenerate fucks. Some day......

Miss ya, Dude.

(03-15-2017 05:00 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Kirby is like me a dedicated massochist who will just be here as long as he can...

I still visit this place daily yo!

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2017, 10:46 AM
I check here pretty frequently. Maybe I'm just young and naive but I've always got hope for that "Next Game" that KEQ will play.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
03-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Yeah I still check the site multiple times a day lol You guys are my source of news for games instead of me just checking a gaming site lol

Stylie and Azn are very active on FB so i know they're busy with real life and stuff.

I'm playing For Honor full time now lol but other co op games I have are LBP3, Handsome Jack Borderlands, 7 Days to Die and Terraria if anyone's ever trying to play one of those with me I'm always down.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Yeah I'm definitely still here lurking. I'm checking in and reading multiple times a day still.

Also Azn prob runs a hosting package that can run about 5-10 sites. You get clients paying you to host theirs and your hosting is paid for. I can't imagine he's paying out of pocket for this site

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]