Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ghost Recon Wildlands
03-11-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: Ghost Recon Wildlands
(03-09-2017 11:48 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  A person can stick to "principle" and never play a game that might actually be fun or set aside that excuse and possibly have fun. My "principle" was XBox1 crappy mgmt and player policies so I refused to get it. I finally put that aside to play Forza Horizon 3 (best racing game I've ever played). Soon I'll play Sea of Thieves Microsoft exclusive, one of the most promising games I've seen lately. Don't be crazy stubborn. If there's a game you want to play, play it.

I've seen Sea of Thieves. Looks like a bad/copy version of Blackwake.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2017, 01:29 AM
(03-11-2017 12:52 AM)JCxING Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 11:48 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  A person can stick to "principle" and never play a game that might actually be fun or set aside that excuse and possibly have fun. My "principle" was XBox1 crappy mgmt and player policies so I refused to get it. I finally put that aside to play Forza Horizon 3 (best racing game I've ever played). Soon I'll play Sea of Thieves Microsoft exclusive, one of the most promising games I've seen lately. Don't be crazy stubborn. If there's a game you want to play, play it.

Drunk Kirby never heard of that. That being said, Drunk Kirby remembers a game called Guns of Icarus of something.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2017, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 03:27 AM by JCxING.)
(03-11-2017 01:29 AM)CptKirby Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 12:52 AM)JCxING Wrote:  

Drunk Kirby never heard of that. That being said, Drunk Kirby remembers a game called Guns of Icarus of something.

Blackwake is great because you have to work with other people in order to sink ships.

The game mechanics are pretty easy to understand and communication and team work are prioritise over skill.

This gameplay is a very early Alpha version. The game is still in Early Access but looks more polished as the player count has increased in matches which allows more bigger ships as well.

03-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Blackwake looks like a fun game to me and goes for realism, albiet, with the quality of 7 Days to Die or Verdun, vs cartoon graphics but Sea of Thieves is much more polished in animations and visual details and an MMO with 99+ players adventuring. It's stated to be RARE's best ever with great Alpha reviews, so far. Both games have the same ship teamwork gameplay. If Blackwake was on console, I'd definitely buy it, though.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-12-2017, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 08:33 PM by JCxING.)
(03-11-2017 09:59 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  Blackwake looks like a fun game to me and goes for realism, albiet, with the quality of 7 Days to Die or Verdun, vs cartoon graphics but Sea of Thieves is much more polished in animations and visual details and an MMO with 99+ players adventuring. It's stated to be RARE's best ever with great Alpha reviews, so far. Both games have the same ship teamwork gameplay. If Blackwake was on console, I'd definitely buy it, though.

You would like it, I think a lot of KEQ'ers will like it and if it does well and gets enough publicity on the PC then there might be a console port.

I think I'll reserve my judgement for Sea of Thieves, hopefully there's an open beta and give it a try then.

05-25-2017, 04:39 PM
sent in app for fire team on ps4 a week ago. who in charge of that shit?