Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reliving the best game i ever played.....
04-25-2017, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 12:06 AM by CptKirby.)
RE: Reliving the best game i ever played.....
(04-25-2017 09:28 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  I found myself in proxy chat in a domination game I was watching from the perspective of a SVER player the other day. I rarely watch MAG footage and I just happened to see my name pop up. It is kinda surreal seeing that, considering the video is like 7 years old and from the perspective of some random red dot.

I was just showing footage to a friend and looking up an example domination game to showcase it and was like HEY wait a second!

I use to actively search for videos I'm in. I've spent entire nights doing it.

Have you ever seen my "Videos I'm in" playlist?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...D2E9B82D96

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Reliving the best game i ever played.....
(04-25-2017 09:28 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  I found myself in proxy chat in a domination game I was watching from the perspective of a SVER player the other day. I rarely watch MAG footage and I just happened to see my name pop up. It is kinda surreal seeing that, considering the video is like 7 years old and from the perspective of some random red dot.

I was just showing footage to a friend and looking up an example domination game to showcase it and was like HEY wait a second!

Same thing happened to me! Was watching a few of Lilzhino's (anyone remember him, was with the Butterflies sometimes) videos the other week and saw he got knifed in the back and my name popped up lol.

Good times, I miss speaking to lot of people on this game. It wasn't just KEQ (but the majority of people were from KEQ) but people in Raven like Y_U_Hidin, German Phil, rest of the SON gang. And I also made friends in SVER, ContraBanJoe even asked if I wanted to join PRO during a sabo game, he was actually an alright guy considering the stories that I heard about him.

I wish Gobby would of posted some of the drunken nights we had on there. SVR_Blind_Mike stands out with JT_The_Goon egging him on, I never laughed so hard!

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply