Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
KEQ Esports
04-27-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 09:22 AM by Chinduko.)
KEQ Esports
Anyone interested in starting up KEQ team battles with any game and trying to build tge KEQ brand name for bigger team matches? I've been looking into esports more lately and am interested in KEQ getting on the scene, if we can get some of our better players in it to win or even some of the more elite players from our MAG and Dust days from other clans, if they join.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: KEQ Esports
Chinduko Wrote:Anyone interested in starting up KEQ team battles with any game and trying to build tge KEQ brand name for bigger team matches? I've been looking into esports more lately and am interested in KEQ getting on the scene, if we can get some of our better players in it to win or even some of the more elite players from our MAG and Dust days from other clans, if they join.

Interesting idea, willing to see what you have in mind

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
04-27-2017, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 11:40 AM by Chinduko.)
I'd like to venture in a game KEQ can actually compete in fairly well and I'd like to try and promote the KEQ brand for competition with FB, Twitter, Twitch, and Youtube. We'd have to actually be able to compete though. I know R6 is a favorite but I'd be concerned as to if we could actually make headway due to its stiff competition. I personally couldn't compete in R6 but Smite, Overwatch, Paladins, I'd have a better chance. Feel free to just PS4 message.

04-27-2017, 01:25 PM
E sports arena is kinda cut-throaty to newbies getting on their turff. Jess cox ran one for HoTS later selling them off cause of the stress.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
04-27-2017, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 02:56 PM by Chinduko.)
It definitely wouldn't be easy and it'd be a slow process but it could be enjoyable. I want to try to at least make headway. Getting to the bugs may be a Longshot and statistically unlikely but it'd be a fun path to walk for a gamer.

Think of the behind the scenes as meta game. It's also why some games are more fun and that's because they have more meaning.

04-28-2017, 01:05 AM
Just play LoL or SC2 on PC....easy...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
04-28-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure KEQ would be interested in those enough build a team that is. R6 may be KEQ's best bet for long term practice and competition. I personally may seek out an Overwatch or Paladins group, I'm actually decent at those games.

04-28-2017, 04:39 PM
Paragon could be a shot since it's still in development don't know what esports presence that game has. Another direction would be "world firsting" mmo raid bosses now

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
04-28-2017, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 05:05 PM by Chinduko.)
We do have a few that play Paragon, maybe 3 I know of. It's not out of the question.

04-28-2017, 07:31 PM
[Image: G0exb_s-200x150.gif]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]