Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The day is almost over
05-05-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: The day is almost over
(05-04-2017 06:38 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 01:09 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  I've wrote 2 essays recently.

One was sent to the captain of the highway patrol detailing how his officers disrespect the 1st, 3rd and 4th amendments.

The other was sent to my daughter's school district explaining how I feel about standardized testing.

Will they now actively target you for being a bitchy citizen who just complains?

"Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions." -James Madison

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2017, 10:27 AM
I think I sent him a message on Facebook but happy birthday bud. Hope your good.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
05-05-2017, 10:44 AM
(05-05-2017 07:59 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 05:35 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  Like a true American. Were there fireworks behind you while you did it?

Don't forget the bald eagle and assault rifles.

Seriously though, how was the 3rd amendment violated? No cites the 3rd amendment. I never heard of it being violated.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2017, 01:10 PM
(05-05-2017 10:44 AM)CptKirby Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 07:59 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 05:35 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  Like a true American. Were there fireworks behind you while you did it?

Don't forget the bald eagle and assault rifles.

Seriously though, how was the 3rd amendment violated? No cites the 3rd amendment. I never heard of it being violated.

The police in America have essentially become a standing army.

And when said army intrudes into your life and property uninvited it is a violation of the 3rd amendment.

05-05-2017, 01:12 PM
You're not being forced to house them though.

05-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Well your country is suposed to be a land of the free, but in reality we all know it is the ultimate police state in the world today...

We are over regulated in Australia, we are a nanny state...no question about that and we suck because of it...

But the sheer number of enforcement agencies in the US, who have duplicated purposes, demostrate the ultimate police state...never mind the constitution...your politicians make their living screwing with your rights...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-05-2017, 04:40 PM
I don't doubt Madden's first and fourth amendment rights were violated as it's unfortunately fairly common.

But the 3rd amendment is so uncontroversial and rarely brought up that I'm scratching my head as to what it could be about.

05-05-2017, 04:58 PM
From what he says its closer to the 4th amendment if police are entering your property without reason or warrant

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
05-06-2017, 02:16 AM
(05-05-2017 01:12 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  You're not being forced to house them though.

Tell them to leave and see what happens.

05-06-2017, 02:22 AM
(05-05-2017 04:58 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  From what he says its closer to the 4th amendment if police are entering your property without reason or warrant

The 3rd and 4th amendments go hand in hand.

I'll quote constitutional attorney John Whitehead since he knows more than all of us on this subject.

"The Third Amendment reinforces the principle that civilian-elected officials are superior to the military by prohibiting the military from entering any citizen’s home without “the consent of the owner.” With the police increasingly training like the military, acting like the military, and posing as military forces—complete with military weapons, assault vehicles, etc.—it is clear that we now have what the founders feared most—a standing army on American soil. Moreover, as a result of SWAT team raids (more than 80,000 a year) where police invade homes, often without warrants, and injure and even kill unarmed citizens, the barrier between public and private property has been done away with, leaving us with armed government agents who act as if they own our property."