Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The day is almost over
05-06-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: The day is almost over
While i agree with what was quoted, nothing seems to be done about it...

This particular admimistration will only increase the power of enforcement agencies...which in turn will result in more events such as what was described in the quote

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2017, 11:25 AM
(05-06-2017 02:56 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  While i agree with what was quoted, nothing seems to be done about it...

This particular admimistration will only increase the power of enforcement agencies...which in turn will result in more events such as what was described in the quote

Of course nothing is being done about it.

The courts have submitted to the will of the state rather than the citizens all in the name of "security".

The only way for something to be done about it is to break the silence and speak out against unconstitutional practices carried out by the various government agencies.

The power has been increasing well before Trump showed up and was showing no signs of being reeled in regardless of who sits in the White House.

Only difference is Trump is telling you that's what he's doing whereas the lifetime politicians do it behind our backs while we're busy watching the new episode of Scandal.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
05-06-2017, 11:26 AM
(05-06-2017 02:16 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 01:12 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  You're not being forced to house them though.

Tell them to leave and see what happens.

If they don't have warrant and they stick around, then that's definitely a violation of the fourth.

I am of the opinion that if the police stick around inside your home (regardless of a warrant or not) making sure you don't do anything would be a violation of the third.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2017, 05:12 PM
(05-06-2017 11:25 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 02:56 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  While i agree with what was quoted, nothing seems to be done about it...

Of course nothing is being done about it.

The courts have submitted to the will of the state rather than the citizens all in the name of "security".

The only way for something to be done about it is to break the silence and speak out against unconstitutional practices carried out by the various government agencies.

The power has been increasing well before Trump showed up and was showing no signs of being reeled in regardless of who sits in the White House.

Only difference is Trump is telling you that's what he's doing whereas the lifetime politicians do it behind our backs while we're busy watching the new episode of Scandal.

Sad but true

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.