Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'Murica
07-08-2017, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 11:05 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
RE: 'Murica
(07-08-2017 09:20 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 06:45 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  The dude is Putin's bitch

TV rots your brain.

I don't watch tv stations or news and i don't have cable...but i'm sure you watch plenty based on many of your comments Big Grin

You may want to cut down on Fox and that Alex Jones stuff, might do you good!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 12:40 PM
(07-08-2017 11:04 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  

TV rots your brain.

I don't watch tv stations or news and i don't have cable...but i'm sure you watch plenty based on many of your comments Big Grin

Your talking points sound like they came straight from any variety of TV pundits, including the assumption that I listen to lolalexjones.

For the record, I hate trump just as much as I hate all the scum that runs our country.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
07-08-2017, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 08:35 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
(07-08-2017 12:40 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  

TV rots your brain.

Your talking points sound like they came straight from any variety of TV pundits, including the assumption that I listen to lolalexjones.

For the record, I hate trump just as much as I hate all the scum that runs our country.

I don't have talking points and how a TV pundit would assist me in concluding that you may listen to jones is something that is entirely mind boggling to me...

I personally don't hate Trump, i just think he misled a lot of stupid people, but then again, i am pretty sure clinton would have done something really stupid by now, like start a proper war...

My "talking points" as you put them, are like many others, based on self interest...some dumb shit done by the US that will piss off China will affect the Australian economy and my way of life...pretty simple really...thats what most people talk about here when it comes to the US doing dumb shit in our region...just follow the dollars, nothing to do with punditry..

Honestly, a person with your take no prisoners approach, along with your teflon slipperyness, would make a good politician and if you aren't happy with the scum that runs your country, you should run for elected office...make a difference!

07-09-2017, 08:05 PM
(07-08-2017 08:30 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  

TV rots your brain.

I don't have talking points and how a TV pundit would assist me in concluding that you may listen to jones is something that is entirely mind boggling to me...

I personally don't hate Trump, i just think he misled a lot of stupid people, but then again, i am pretty sure clinton would have done something really stupid by now, like start a proper war...

My "talking points" as you put them, are like many others, based on self interest...some dumb shit done by the US that will piss off China will affect the Australian economy and my way of life...pretty simple really...thats what most people talk about here when it comes to the US doing dumb shit in our region...just follow the dollars, nothing to do with punditry..

Honestly, a person with your take no prisoners approach, along with your teflon slipperyness, would make a good politician and if you aren't happy with the scum that runs your country, you should run for elected office...make a difference!

I do try and make a difference by being involved locally.

My main focus is on police and drug reform with the occasional showdown with the local school district.

I was even able to cause a change to the school library policy last year.

07-09-2017, 09:17 PM
(07-09-2017 08:05 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 09:20 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  TV rots your brain.

My main focus is on police and drug reform with the occasional showdown with the local school district.

Yeah i get involved the local stuff as well. My only claim to fame is getting a bus route changed so it would not traverse a road which is not even wide enouh for 2 cars. Woo hoo!

Same areas as you especially the medical and rec. These laws are out of date, unjust, a waste of public money and things need to change.

07-10-2017, 09:04 AM
(07-09-2017 09:17 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 11:04 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  I don't watch tv stations or news and i don't have cable...but i'm sure you watch plenty based on many of your comments Big Grin

Yeah i get involved the local stuff as well. My only claim to fame is getting a bus route changed so it would not traverse a road which is not even wide enouh for 2 cars. Woo hoo!

Same areas as you especially the medical and rec. These laws are out of date, unjust, a waste of public money and things need to change.

The local library attempted to block our access to their facilities once they found out what it was about and now face a lawsuit.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog...uana-group

07-10-2017, 10:39 AM
(07-10-2017 09:04 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:17 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 12:40 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  Your talking points sound like they came straight from any variety of TV pundits, including the assumption that I listen to lolalexjones.

The local library attempted to block our access to their facilities once they found out what it was about and now face a lawsuit.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog...uana-group

That's a sweet duster you got bro.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
07-10-2017, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 01:02 PM by CptKirby.)
(07-10-2017 10:39 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 09:04 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog...uana-group

That's a sweet duster you got bro.
[Image: feature1-6-0e7ddf75308107c0.jpg?cb=1498685738]

That can't be him. That guy isn't a ginger with a neckbeard.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2017, 11:47 PM
I'm doing my part, I'm a registered hemp farmer. Got to bring it to the light to see the true value.
07-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Mmm-Hmm

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user