07-06-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: 'Murica
[Image: Fireworks-Gif-Animation-Fail-Firework.gif]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2018, 02:32 PM
I'm disappointed his beard didn't light on fire.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2018, 05:37 PM
So hows this Trump chump backing Putin and Russia go down over there

I've never heard a US president ever in history lay so much blame and insults to his own people and call the country's apparent enemies and competitiors as "strong and powerful"...dude did it with Putin twice now, same with Xi from China and Jong Un...

I think Putin's got something big on Trump to blackmail him perhaps..

Wtf is going on over there...supposedly patriots voted for this dickhead and he seems to do nothing other than put shit on your country and its people...Clearly the Russians meddle in lots of shit in lots of countries and have done so always. How dumb is this president or how dumb is the base he speaks to? We're fuckin gobsmacked down here, well most of us anyway, as to how much of a clown he is...some people here buy into it like people over there..

Still, i think the world is better off with this fool than if Hillary got in because the whole world would be at war in the middle east (again) if she had won...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
07-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Certainly we weren't presented with the greatest and most exemplary of servant-leaders.
07-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Our two party system is fucked! We are fucked no matter who we vote for. Not to mention we need to introduce term limits for all those fuckers in congress.
07-17-2018, 11:21 PM

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
07-18-2018, 03:53 AM
The world of lies we've been living on for years is slowly burning down and l can't say enough good about it. Our presumed freedoms are starting to be seen for what they are, hidden chains of slavery down to every man, woman, and child. We're given just enough slack to be productive and useful, hopefully to blind us to the masters of the world whom whip us around using creative technologically advanced and biological influenced control and warfare against the betterment of humanity. Our healthcare industry, our industrial farming practices, even the way we hook up to our technology has been designed to encourage our enslavement. We are but pounds of flesh, to herded for the profits of our masters. Our way of life, cultivated to need what one industry cures, an ailment provided by another, in an ever entangling web of commerce to keep us buying and consuming, hoping the next thing will save us but only delivering enough to get us through till that next fix they so willingly sell to us. All in the name of benefiting ourselves. The world is drunk on lies and corruption. We need fire. Hellfire. We need an age of suffering like never before to get us out of our drunken stupor that ultimately does a disservice to mankind and is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
07-18-2018, 08:05 AM
(07-18-2018 03:53 AM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  The world of lies we've been living on for years is slowly burning down and l can't say enough good about it. Our presumed freedoms are starting to be seen for what they are, hidden chains of slavery down to every man, woman, and child. We're given just enough slack to be productive and useful, hopefully to blind us to the masters of the world whom whip us around using creative technologically advanced and biological influenced control and warfare against the betterment of humanity. Our healthcare industry, our industrial farming practices, even the way we hook up to our technology has been designed to encourage our enslavement. We are but pounds of flesh, to herded for the profits of our masters. Our way of life, cultivated to need what one industry cures, an ailment provided by another, in an ever entangling web of commerce to keep us buying and consuming, hoping the next thing will save us but only delivering enough to get us through till that next fix they so willingly sell to us. All in the name of benefiting ourselves. The world is drunk on lies and corruption. We need fire. Hellfire. We need an age of suffering like never before to get us out of our drunken stupor that ultimately does a disservice to mankind and is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

I dunno about all of that but what i do know is that Trump says it was "would" vs "wouldn't" and expects people to believe that...

It really says a lot about the intellect of Americans that he gets away with this stuff. No offence intended to my American friends, but you know what i mean.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
07-18-2018, 12:23 PM
Trump is just the other side to the coin toss that is killing this world. I realize now that only the foolish see him as either a savior or demon. In the end, he's merely a means to an end for our enslavement. Just like the Republicans. Just like the Democrats.

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
07-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Lebron signed with the Lakers.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]