Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAGA
01-17-2018, 03:57 PM
MAGA
Making America Great Again, one step at a time!

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: MAGA
These are great. Imma share it.

[Image: curby.jpg]
01-18-2018, 01:23 PM
North Korea is not a world problem or even the main problem in the world, you guys are being brain washed to respond. It's the same false flag shit America has always used to get into wars.
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2018, 01:52 PM
(01-18-2018 01:23 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  North Korea is not a world problem or even the main problem in the world, you guys are being brain washed to respond. It's the same false flag shit America has always used to get into wars.

100% correctamundo

Anyone who buys into the trash that is being put out by this administration is either gullible, stupid, or both....

And i realise that the post was about a fake account, but yeah in this part of the world we don't find this rubbish funny nor do we want our countries to get involved in yet another conflict that the US starts for no other reason than its own stupidity...

Here is a sound idea, if the US wants the DPRK to lose the nukes, well hows about they pull out all the strategic nukes deployed around the DPRK?

But what this administration wants to do, is to loosen the rules around using nukes and also build new lower yield nukes so the US can use them...so what i am saying is that for shit like a cyberattack the US may drop a mini nuke on who they think the perpertrators are....

Honestly the Russians and the Chinese seem far less dangerous and far more reasonable now, than at any other time in modern history due to the idiots you guys voted in...

But i still suggest that if Hillary had won, we'd already be at war! Sick puppy your country! Either way, fkd!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
01-18-2018, 03:54 PM
(01-18-2018 01:23 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  North Korea is not a world problem or even the main problem in the world, you guys are being brain washed to respond. It's the same false flag shit America has always used to get into wars.

Actually, I want the USA to stop playing world police. No one likes someone else telling them what to do. So I think America should just focus on ourselves, secure trade and business that promotes wealth domestically, and stop handing out shit everywhere while bending over to all of the cheap labor nations, and multinational megacorps that don't give a flying fuck about we the people.

I think it's about time the world is told, you solve it. Until our soil has had a military intervention on it by another sovereign power, I don't want us to do shit globally. Middle East? That's their problem. Europe? Theirs. China? Leave it to the Chinamen. Russia? What's more crazy than a Russian? Trying to take over them. Which has been a stupid theme for far too long.

We focus on so much geopolitical shit, we don't even focus on the rampant degradation of the human genome via horrific epigenetic expressions due to a terribly undernourished food supply. We have tons of "food" completely devoid of nutrients. Until the USA can get it's food supply and people back on track with traditional, lay of the land, diets that wholesomely advocating their genes with the nutrients they need to maximize what nature always tries to do, make the best possible being with the raw materials at hand, this nations should tell every other nation to fuck off and deal with itself.

The future of humanity is at stake. And I'm glad there's at least someone so unpredictable as the commander in chief of my country that many other nations don't seem to be able to really do or accomplish shit. Because at the end of the day, human health has gone backwards when they could predict and mingle.

So yeah, I agree there's lots of false flag crap going on. I don't think Trump himself is really trying to fuck the world over. More like stagnate it so we have bought time to fix it before it's too late.

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
01-18-2018, 03:57 PM
For the record, I don't actually think NK is a threat right now. Same shit, different year.

01-18-2018, 04:52 PM
(01-18-2018 03:54 PM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  

Actually, I want the USA to stop playing world police. No one likes someone else telling them what to do. So I think America should just focus on ourselves, secure trade and business that promotes wealth domestically, and stop handing out shit everywhere while bending over to all of the cheap labor nations, and multinational megacorps that don't give a flying fuck about we the people.

I think it's about time the world is told, you solve it. Until our soil has had a military intervention on it by another sovereign power, I don't want us to do shit globally. Middle East? That's their problem. Europe? Theirs. China? Leave it to the Chinamen. Russia? What's more crazy than a Russian? Trying to take over them. Which has been a stupid theme for far too long.

We focus on so much geopolitical shit, we don't even focus on the rampant degradation of the human genome via horrific epigenetic expressions due to a terribly undernourished food supply. We have tons of "food" completely devoid of nutrients. Until the USA can get it's food supply and people back on track with traditional, lay of the land, diets that wholesomely advocating their genes with the nutrients they need to maximize what nature always tries to do, make the best possible being with the raw materials at hand, this nations should tell every other nation to fuck off and deal with itself.

The future of humanity is at stake. And I'm glad there's at least someone so unpredictable as the commander in chief of my country that many other nations don't seem to be able to really do or accomplish shit. Because at the end of the day, human health has gone backwards when they could predict and mingle.

So yeah, I agree there's lots of false flag crap going on. I don't think Trump himself is really trying to fuck the world over. More like stagnate it so we have bought time to fix it before it's too late.

Yeah i'm with that. GTFO of this region, we don't need shit stirring, we have enough idiotic politicians of our own without your lot leading us into another war...we have a pact with you people which says that if either country is attacked, the other goes to defend...but last time around, we went with you to Afghanistan but we lost people in Iraq because of the BS perpetrated by Obama's predecessor...no nukes in Iraq were ever found..because it was bullshit made up by Rumsfeld and his cronies..

And I'll tell you what is more crazy than a Russian, that would be a PoTUS installed by Russians...

As for all that nutrition shit mentioned, bro, your country is mostly obese, like the PoTUS and i would also add that quite a lot of my country are also obese...its not that all food has no nutrients, its that people choose to eat food that is poor in nutrition..

The hypocrisy of the US is astounding...what credibility is there when you ban muslims from entering the country citing terrorism but then sell arms and hi tech planes to a country like saudi arabia, where they practice sharia law, throwing people off buildings and cutting off peoples hands and heads, not to mention funding the same terrorists the US claims to oppose...do the "base" even know that their dude facilitated that shit? Or are they just so stupid that they do not understand anything other than basic racism and hyped up hysteria? There is the other big problem in your country besides morbid obesity: morbid stupidity

Like some of your countrymen are so stupid, i saw these people on the news who lost health care as a result of the trashing of Obamacare, but they said they did not care because they loved Trump. Some of them so fat and morbidly obese. I can see them changing their minds when they need a toe amputated due to diabetes or when they have a heart attack...One dude had his teeth smashed out, was going to have them fixed, but can no longer do so because of the changes, but he was still going gaga over maga...what a fkn weirdo man..i would choose having teeth that can be used to chew food as opposed to choosing to be an absolute fucking moron!

And you'd just be plain wrong if you think other nations aren't getting ahead because of the current PoTUS...the Chinese and the Russians already won the game bro...your country is just a debt bubble waiting to be popped again..those tax cuts will make it worse in the next 5 years...if anyone makes a run on US treasury bonds, say like the Chinese dumping them...kiss your standard of living goodbye cos the dollar will plummet..you have a stock market which is overvalued by about 50% if you analyse the P/E ratios of the bulk of companies on the exchanges..when the crash comes things ae going to be more fkd than last time and for longer..

And no serious companies are going to shift major manufacturing back to the US because global supply chains are most profitable when they originate in Asia, mainly China, but India, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and a few other countries are still cheaper to manufacture in..hey Mexico is even right next door and Brazil is also going gangbusters...and unless the minimum wage is drastically cut, the US just cannot be competitive...and just tell me again what happens to standard of living on lower wages with a weaker US dollar?

Geopolitics indeed!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
01-18-2018, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2018 03:48 AM by A_Stoned_Maori.)
Yea I don't think America is solving everyones problems, more causing them. The US is a resource hog and needs to be told to fuck off. Which a few countries have done but the US makes a false flag and gets support to invade.

EDIT: Kirby facts.
01-18-2018, 10:14 PM
(01-18-2018 08:38 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  Pretty sure [the US is] the only country in recent times to invade another.

Russia -> Georgia
Russia -> Ukraine
Saudi Arabia -> Yemen
Israel <-> Palestine (depending on how you look at it)

01-19-2018, 03:47 AM
(01-18-2018 10:14 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  
(01-18-2018 08:38 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  Pretty sure [the US is] the only country in recent times to invade another.

Russia -> Georgia
Russia -> Ukraine
Saudi Arabia -> Yemen
Israel <-> Palestine (depending on how you look at it)

Ah, I stand corrected. The US has invaded a considerable amount of countries since it was 'founded' though. What's funny is that most of the countries have been known for Opium production.