Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clan Battle: Sig Tac vs Doc's Office
01-17-2018, 04:59 PM
Clan Battle: Sig Tac vs Doc's Office
Check it out. Sigma Tactical (clan I'm part of) had a scrim against the Doctor's Office last Saturday, I was a squad lead defending the south. We unfortunately lost by close to 400 tickets, but the first game was pretty close. Second game we got blown out, Doc's Office knew a route to the objective that basically sucker punched us on timing, but we also have a lot to improve on with our response.

Twitch VOD

If any of you are interested, Squad is a quite fun team based game. There are regularly games where people drop 20-30 kills, not all that different from MAG. Its somewhere of a comfortable middle between ARMA and Battlefield.

Message me on steam if you want to play, I'll drop Sig Tac's discord link to you and you can join our voip channel and squad. We're actively recruiting and the only requirement is to just hop in and play with us, and there's no obligation to join just from squadding up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Clan Battle: Sig Tac vs Doc's Office
Also, this should show some of you on the edge the game is a bit faster paced than you may think (not quite MAG but certainly a good fix for the team based shooter crowd.)
01-18-2018, 01:56 PM
Still on the fence with this one

I still get my shooting thrills on planetmans

Milked 121 kills in just over 36 minutes couple of days ago...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
01-20-2018, 11:54 AM
It is a great game and with Alpha 10 round the corner it should be even better!

Buzzin messaged me the other day and he wanted to get at least a squad going from KEQ which I'm up for!

I may have to join you in a few games JJ!

(01-18-2018 01:56 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Still on the fence with this one

I still get my shooting thrills on planetmans

Milked 121 kills in just over 36 minutes couple of days ago...

Theres been a few free weekenders but its one of those games that you got to play with your mates or people who know what there doing. Still baffles me how people still don't have mics this day and age!

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
01-21-2018, 02:28 PM
Absolutely msg me on steam if you want to play, like I said I run with Sig Tac now but they're totally open to friends playing along and its a game that gets better with more people working together.