Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Bf5
"View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

#Battlefield V

@Battlefield
Say hello to Airborne: a new #Battlefield V mode where you'll parachute into the battlefield and work with your squad to destroy enemy artillery, or defend them and make sure the threat from above is dealt with.

12:00 AM - Jun 1, 2018"

Sound familiar ? Defend that anti air battery! Take out their sensor array! Take out that mortar battery!

I must admit this is the second EA game that sounds interesting in 2 years, but the other one, Star Wars BF 2, while the campaign was great, the multiplayer was disappointing compared to games like Planetside 2 and MAG...

EA are good at hype and i am not getting sucked in again.

And if i do, i will play only on PC! Unless a FPS game has PS Move support, FPS on console is of no interest to me.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2018, 08:12 PM
I'll be there Cuse, I'm sure well bave a solid group.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2018, 12:46 PM
I wasn't going to buy it but if Stylie, Cuse and Lion want to get serious I may go all in.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
06-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Depends on the kind of clan support they have at the start, typically DICE has been total shit at facilitating clans in the game.

However, the Grand Operations stuff sounds like what MAG was trying to accomplish with the shadow war, each round affecting the next. Definitely have my eye on this one as its promised to be a slower and more tactical experience.
06-12-2018, 09:32 AM
I'm in

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
06-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Lieno 1 and 2 here. I'm sure ya'll noticed back in the MAG days that there were two of us (my brother and I). We've been playing BF4 on PC and plan to continue with BF5 on PC (we have separate accounts now). You guys thinking of sticking with BF5 on PS or considering going with PC?

Consider us both in especially if going BF5 PC! Been a long time since we've played with any group that compares to what we all had with KEQ MAG. Actually, no group has ever compared. Looking forward to it!

[/code]
06-17-2018, 08:31 AM
(06-16-2018 02:42 PM)lieno Wrote:  Lieno 1 and 2 here. I'm sure ya'll noticed back in the MAG days that there were two of us (my brother and I). We've been playing BF4 on PC and plan to continue with BF5 on PC (we have separate accounts now). You guys thinking of sticking with BF5 on PS or considering going with PC?

Consider us both in especially if going BF5 PC! Been a long time since we've played with any group that compares to what we all had with KEQ MAG. Actually, no group has ever compared. Looking forward to it!

PC is for dorks.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
06-18-2018, 09:53 AM
(06-17-2018 08:31 AM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(06-16-2018 02:42 PM)lieno Wrote:  Lieno 1 and 2 here. I'm sure ya'll noticed back in the MAG days that there were two of us (my brother and I). We've been playing BF4 on PC and plan to continue with BF5 on PC (we have separate accounts now). You guys thinking of sticking with BF5 on PS or considering going with PC?

PC is for dorks.

Let's not go through this again lol.

[Image: 13n0ds.jpg]

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]