Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
E3 2018
06-19-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: E3 2018
nice thread kirby, didn't watch the shows myself this year usually go out of my way to at least listen to them, like that alot of Microsoft games are coming to PC too, but still not Halo ;(

Do need to play last if us still, I moved into my own flat in February and have not even unpacked my PS4 yet.

seeing an estimate of 2020/2021~ for the next console cycle, still reckon the days of the traditional console are numbered, last generation?

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2018, 08:02 AM
(06-19-2018 01:16 AM)gobbybobby Wrote:  nice thread kirby, didn't watch the shows myself this year usually go out of my way to at least listen to them, like that alot of Microsoft games are coming to PC too, but still not Halo ;(

Do need to play last if us still, I moved into my own flat in February and have not even unpacked my PS4 yet.

seeing an estimate of 2020/2021~ for the next console cycle, still reckon the days of the traditional console are numbered, last generation?

I heard Halo 5 wasn't that great. While I think everyone loves seeing Master Chief, I wouldn't have my hopes up. Especially since it was just a teaser.

The Last of Us really good in my opinion and I didn't really want a sequel. I still want to play it now that a sequel is now on it's way, but I am a little concerned what direction the writing will go. We'll see...

I've been a real stingy bastard this generation. I think the only games I've bought new were Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. I've been waiting on all the other games I want to play for price reductions.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2018, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2018 09:19 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
Can't see consoles totally disappearing yet, but MS doing a lot of games with dual licence for Xbox and PC is definitely sending a message...

There will always be a market for the low maintenance nature of consoles but if the customer population as a whole becomes more IT savvy the PC gaming market might grow faster than console.

Personally i love tinkering with PC hardware, overclocking etc. That is as much fun as playing games on the hardware.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user