Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I miss you all
10-17-2018, 02:53 AM
I miss you all
It's been a really long time and I haven't really enjoyed a game like I did running through mag and eventually dust with you all.

there are too many of you to name that i'd wish to play with again and I consider you all my friends with whom I share many great memories.

much love guys n gals <3 - HalfaHeart(theschizogenious(zombfreak))

ROFL- for every one that falls a thousand shall rise to take his place
"fear us for we are a machine of death.
a machine of destruction.
we.are.the machine."

Lord of waffles and waffle like dishes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I miss you all
What do you think it would cost to get a computer that would run project nova with ease
10-17-2018, 03:07 PM
(10-17-2018 02:53 AM)theschizogenious Wrote:  It's been a really long time and I haven't really enjoyed a game like I did running through mag and eventually dust with you all.

there are too many of you to name that i'd wish to play with again and I consider you all my friends with whom I share many great memories.

much love guys n gals <3 - HalfaHeart(theschizogenious(zombfreak))

Yeah MAG was fun times...honestly i hated Dust after the build i played around September 2012. Moved to PS2 on PC and never really took any FPS on console seriously ever again.

But i will be seeing you on Nova, at least at the start. Hopefully for longer if its good.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
10-17-2018, 03:08 PM
(10-17-2018 02:59 AM)rodriguez_419 Wrote:  What do you think it would cost to get a computer that would run project nova with ease

I am not sure of the requirements but i suggest a 8700k or 8086k would handle it well.

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.