Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RE: KEQ Esports
12-23-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: KEQ Esports
There may not be another MAG... KEQ has to find a game that all its followers can get behind. That's the bottom line. Period... Period... It's not BF or CoD bullshit. Overwatch comp is the most popular as far as 1st-person goes. Pick a game that will last ...

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: RE: KEQ Esports
Lol let someone else pick it then cause overwatch is a little kids game. Bf5 definitely would work
12-23-2018, 05:32 PM
(12-23-2018 06:42 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  There may not be another MAG... KEQ has to find a game that all its followers can get behind. That's the bottom line. Period... Period... It's not BF or CoD bullshit. Overwatch comp is the most popular as far as 1st-person goes. Pick a game that will last ...

Haha overmemes....bf 5 pffft, its a fail....nah boys there probably will never be anything like it on console ever again...

Face the facts, a deep mmofps which needs to last for years can never work with the technical limitations of the rubbish hardware that a comsole actually is....

But over on PC hey we got Planetside Arena coming in January...while its got a BR mode,a bunch of us MAG vets with PCs are eagerly awaiting the 250 vs 250 massive clash mode...

Right now, that is the closest thing on the horizon...

Hard luck for console peasants, though...i guess you guys are stuck with overmemes bf 5 and rubbish like destiny....i feel sorry for you guys!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
12-27-2018, 03:57 AM
i'm currently playing escape from tarkov which rewards teamwork and coordination, would love to have a game w the old gang again

ROFL- for every one that falls a thousand shall rise to take his place
"fear us for we are a machine of death.
a machine of destruction.
we.are.the machine."

Lord of waffles and waffle like dishes
12-28-2018, 01:50 PM
(12-23-2018 05:32 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(12-23-2018 06:42 AM)Chinduko Wrote:  There may not be another MAG... KEQ has to find a game that all its followers can get behind. That's the bottom line. Period... Period... It's not BF or CoD bullshit. Overwatch comp is the most popular as far as 1st-person goes. Pick a game that will last ...

Haha overmemes....bf 5 pffft, its a fail....nah boys there probably will never be anything like it on console ever again...

Face the facts, a deep mmofps which needs to last for years can never work with the technical limitations of the rubbish hardware that a comsole actually is....

But over on PC hey we got Planetside Arena coming in January...while its got a BR mode,a bunch of us MAG vets with PCs are eagerly awaiting the 250 vs 250 massive clash mode...

Hard luck for console peasants, though...i guess you guys are stuck with overmemes bf 5 and rubbish like destiny....i feel sorry for you guys!

I don't even play shooters anymore because they all suck regardless of what platform they're on.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
12-31-2018, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 01:23 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
(12-28-2018 01:50 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  

I don't even play shooters anymore because they all suck regardless of what platform they're on.

Well if you actualy had multi platform experience...yeah nah i ain't with it

EDIT: Dude with zero multiplatform fps experience casts judgement on multiplatform fps games that he has never tried

[Image: 1n48d8vr.jpg]

01-02-2019, 06:23 PM
(12-31-2018 01:07 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(12-28-2018 01:50 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  

Well if you actualy had multi platform experience...yeah nah i ain't with it

EDIT: Dude with zero multiplatform fps experience casts judgement on multiplatform fps games that he has never tried

[Image: 1n48d8vr.jpg]

Joke is on you because I have many hours of Quake 3 Arena under my belt.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
01-02-2019, 06:48 PM
(01-02-2019 06:23 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  Joke is on you because I have many hours of Quake 3 Arena under my belt.

Pfft yeah sure whatevs mate....happy new year!