Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is the war at.
10-19-2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Where is the war at.
Lmao in terms of games like COD i would imagine its the other way around. With PC players crying about little kids all jacked up on mountain dew and cod console auto aim lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2019, 08:33 AM
There's some fishy shit going on with cod like they going to launch it broken, no media ppl have gotten a review copy at all. And for you console players.... Better pick up an additiy hard drive your looking at a 175gb download

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
10-19-2019, 09:37 AM
(10-19-2019 08:27 AM)CUSE Wrote:  Lmao in terms of games like COD i would imagine its the other way around. With PC players crying about little kids all jacked up on mountain dew and cod console auto aim lol.

your imagination is nothing on reality...a configurable mouse which runs LUA custom scripts tailored to the game shits all over any dual shock or whatever its called with whatever auto aim...

in any cross platform shooter the pc player always has the advantage...basic physcis and software make it that way...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
10-19-2019, 09:38 AM
(10-19-2019 08:33 AM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  There's some fishy shit going on with cod like they going to launch it broken, no media ppl have gotten a review copy at all. And for you console players.... Better pick up an additiy hard drive your looking at a 175gb download

pfft yeah and a 175gb game on a console that already runs like trash....good luck console players haha

10-19-2019, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2019 05:42 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
when a pc player with kbm meets a console player the console player is a dead man! it will always go down like this, just watch....the filthy console rat will always lose cos hes too damn slow haha Big Grin

10-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Also, a question, did Lion Turtle get deported after getting caught in an ICE illegal immigrant raid? Feller said he would send me beer brewing recipes then failed to deliver!

Yesterday, 06:03 AM
Lol i hate Cod the little kid shooter. Buttttt it would be funny to buck at u once and for all PC nerds Smile. What other good cross platform games are there that would bring us all together. Im mostly back into planetside2 and am starting to rebuild the KEQ platoon. Many people remember the name and ask to get down.
Yesterday, 06:23 AM
(Yesterday 06:03 AM)CUSE Wrote:  Lol i hate Cod the little kid shooter. Buttttt it would be funny to buck at u once and for all PC nerds Smile. What other good cross platform games are there that would bring us all together. Im mostly back into planetside2 and am starting to rebuild the KEQ platoon. Many people remember the name and ask to get down.

sea of thieves had it. but that is xbox or pc exclusive. they had cross platform with no opt out and we pc players just shot xbox players like fish in a barrel...they just could not move as fast or turn as quick...they would always moan on proxy and on the official reddit and finally the devs made cross platform opt in for console players...most opted out!

i am not aware of any other cross platform fps...maybe there are others...

Today, 07:51 AM
Well i will keep a eye out for one in the future. It would definitely bring a clan together. I know warthunder was cross platform because i remember getting in dogfights with PC players.