Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ps5 socom reboot
11-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Ps5 socom reboot
Rumor mill says millstone devs maybe rebooting socom for ps5 launch. Guess they have a few of the former zipper devs under their roster

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Ps5 socom reboot
"The right hand!? Aha, give me a fucking break!"

[Image: PeYKI7R.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2019, 06:47 PM
So what I got packages to deliver and a fetus to soothe.

[Image: 94DU42h.png]
11-13-2019, 01:55 PM
lolps5 wtf is that anyway....can't be any more useless or useful than a ps4! never again....never ever!

an i9 9900KF on the other hand...well...well...well..now that's a real option!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-13-2019, 11:04 PM
(11-13-2019 01:55 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  lolps5 wtf is that anyway....can't be any more useless or useful than a ps4! never again....never ever!

an i9 9900KF on the other hand...well...well...well..now that's a real option!

11-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Yes hear ya on that, don't see me picking up one at all next gen, didn't get much use out of my PS4 and spent far far too much money in Warframe crafting a clan dojo. I'm content with my pc

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
11-15-2019, 04:45 PM
(11-14-2019 09:18 PM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  Yes hear ya on that, don't see me picking up one at all next gen, didn't get much use out of my PS4 and spent far far too much money in Warframe crafting a clan dojo. I'm content with my pc

Yeah besides the rubbish performance of consoles in terms of graphics and mouse vs controller discrepancies, there is the price of console content which is way higher than pc content and then you have to pay extra for multiplayer...yeah no thanks!

but on the topic i found a write up for a online only fps for ps5 done by guerilla games...no title or content known yet just a rumour...

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/04/g...layer_game

Then theres this so its probably the same project but in some other similar articles it says FPS whereas Socom was a tps..

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201...-game-ps5/

11-22-2019, 05:41 AM
Lol PC must be a lonely world.
11-22-2019, 04:53 PM
(11-22-2019 05:41 AM)CUSE Wrote:  Lol PC must be a lonely world.

heh what an incredibly dumb arse thing to say.....not the smartest crackhead in the hood are ya mate?

Theres over 1.2 billion PC gamers...consoles only have half that amount, maybe just a touch more...consoles are for dumb cunts mate...

In the prime of PC planetside 2 I was part of an outfit that had over 5000 active members....5000! KEQ never ever came close to touching that..

In fact, no console clan I ever saw came anywhere close to that....

The thing that has no players is a console clan which is clearly "lonely" per your definition and has more bots than real people on it's clan forums! Mayeb you have the brains to work out which clan that is?

Fact: If it wasn't for me making provocative anti console statements you dumb arses wouldn't even have anything to post about! Big Grin

11-22-2019, 05:52 PM
(11-22-2019 04:53 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(11-22-2019 05:41 AM)CUSE Wrote:  Lol PC must be a lonely world.

heh what an incredibly dumb arse thing to say.....not the smartest crackhead in the hood are ya mate?

Theres over 1.2 billion PC gamers...consoles only have half that amount, maybe just a touch more...consoles are for dumb cunts mate...

In the prime of PC planetside 2 I was part of an outfit that had over 5000 active members....5000! KEQ never ever came close to touching that..

In fact, no console clan I ever saw came anywhere close to that....

The thing that has no players is a console clan which is clearly "lonely" per your definition and has more bots than real people on it's clan forums! Mayeb you have the brains to work out which clan that is?

Fact: If it wasn't for me making provocative anti console statements you dumb arses wouldn't even have anything to post about! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]